Garden Place & Garden Terrace
The personal assistance you need
Evergreen Garden Place and Garden Terrace are state-registered Residential Care Apartment Complexes (RCACs). The 20 studio and one-bedroom apartments are designed for those who need minimal scheduled daily assistance during the hours of 6:30 a.m. to noon and again from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Garden Place and Garden Terrace residents must be their own legal decision-makers with no guardian or activated power-of-attorney. They must also be able to move about the building without staff assistance.
Lounges provide areas beyond the private apartments for relaxation and entertaining. Enjoy the fireplaces, televisions, computers, and game tables. Access to the Garden Grove patio and seasonal gardens encourages outdoor activities. Parking is conveniently located near the Garden Place entrance.
See floor plans of individual assisted living apartments.
Garden Place and Garden Terrace benefits and amenities
- 480 to 696 square-foot studio and one-bedroom private apartments
- Full kitchen and with appliances
- Private bathroom with walk-in shower
- Some walk-in closets
- Up to 30 minutes of resident assistant time or 15 minutes of nurse time daily, on a personally scheduled basis
- One meal per day in The GardenSide; other meals available at additional cost
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly laundry services; access to convenient no-cost laundry facilities if desired
- Heat and air conditioning
- Electric and water utilities
- Basic and standard cable TV service
- Wireless Internet
- Window coverings, towels, washcloths, twin-sized sheets and pillowcases
- Keyed mailbox
- Personal emergency response system with portable pendant or bracelet
- 24-hour access to Campus Health nursing services (cost of services may be additional if beyond included time)
- Registered dietician services
- Annual flu shot
- Wheel chairs, walkers and canes for temporary use up to 14 days
- Priority access to other living options based on availability