2017 Employee Benefits Guide
Nursing Student Savings Fund
Evergreen offers employees that are attending a Nursing program can enroll in the Nursing Student Savings Fund. While enrolled, an additional $2 per hour worked will accrue in a savings fund that is released to the employee upon graduation. Click the form below to sign up or for more details. Any questions please call Kendra Arguello at 920-237-2102.
Below are the forms necessary to apply for tuition assistance and reimbursement. For additional information about the Tuition Assistance and Reimbursement benefit see Erin Sanders, VP of Human Resources.
Who is eligible?
Evergreen provides tuition assistance to benefit eligible employees that have completed 6 months of continuous employment in a benefit eligible position. Employees must also be in good standing with regard to their work performance to be considered eligible for tuition assistance.
What is available?
- Employees working between 24 and 39 hours per week will be eligible for $1,500 per calendar year for tuition assistance, based on available funds, with a lifetime maximum of $4,500.
- Employees working 40 hours per week will be eligible for $3,000 per calendar year for tuition assistance, based on available funds, with a lifetime maximum of $9,000.
What courses apply?
- Eligible courses must be taken at an accredited two or four-year educational institution. This includes on-line programs with an accredited institution.
- Courses of study must be job-related or mutually beneficial for the employee and Evergreen, and lead to a specific diploma, associate, bachelors, or master’s degree needed by Evergreen. This excludes seminars, workshops, and special training.
- Classes leading to certifications are excluded except for programs directly related to health care that are approved by Human Resources (i.e. Certified Nursing Assistant).
myInertia Wellness Program
myIntertia is a website, wellness resource and points tracker. To access myIntertia click here. For more information click the link to the flyer below.