Evergreen Village - independent living at its finest!
Evergreen Village is ideal for comfortable, independent and active retirement living. Nestled in a natural setting along Sawyer Creek, Evergreen Village condo-style homes are located on our own rare Oak Savanna woodland, featuring a scenic walking trail.
The 44 one-story Village homes are beautifully designed to promote a sense of comfort, security and community. Multiple homes in each Village building are linked by an enclosed veranda that leads to attached garages. A generous four-seasons room with patio makes enjoying the outdoors a year-round pleasure. See printable floor plans of one-and two-bedroom Village homes or interact with our virtual floor plans.
Evergreen Village benefits and amenities
- One-story living without steps; living room/dining room; a fully-equipped kitchen with all appliances; a four-seasons room and patio; ample closet and storage space; laundry area with washer and dryer
- One-bedroom homes have 1,250 square feet and two-bedroom homes have 1,500 square feet of abundant living space.
- Basic and standard cable TV service
- Wireless Internet
- Water and sewer utilities
- Seven meals per month per resident in The GardenSide or Creekview Café
- Lawn, shrub and tree maintenance; snow removal; weekly trash removal; window washing in common areas; scheduled washing of outside of windows
- Maintenance and housekeeping of entry foyers, verandas, mud rooms, garages, siding and roofsRepair and/or replacement of mechanical systems, appliances and built-in light fixtures (with rental options only)
- Smoke alarms, carbon monoxide detectors, weather alert radios and battery operated lanterns
- Secured entrance with intercom; lighted drive and yard; monitored fire alarm systemInsurance on Village buildings
- Personal emergency response system with portable pendant or bracelet24-hour access to Campus Health nursing services
- Priority access to other living options based on availability